Tyler Cordaro

Tyler Cordaro

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Football

So the football season has started and im really excited. The Colts are my fav. team. I love everything about them. today is a pretty slow day. i havent eaten lunch yet and im not sure what i want. Today i need to start looking for a new appartment becasue my land lord is moveing to flordia. Baltimore apartments are really hard to find so i think im going to have to use a real estate agent. The appt. has to have sound proof walls beacuse i play guitar and some times like to play loud. I also want a nice community where my neibhors will be fun and want to hang out . I just did a google search and found these guys Baltimore Real Estate . they look like they have alot of good spaces. check them out for your selfs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home